Meg Morrison: School Adjustment Counselor
1. What has inspired me lately? Most recent Inspirations are from a book I am currently reading,The Book of Joy, a beautiful story about a week long meeting between the Dalai Lama and the Archbishop, Desmond Tutu. Their insights and wisdom about true joy has touched my heart and mind. So much of what they say resonates with Mindful Awareness.
2. What's the best advise you have ever received?The best advise is from my mother; treat others how you you want to be treated, with compassion and kindness. And...if you don't have anything nice to say...don't say it.
3. What is something that might surprise people about Calmer Choice? Something that might surprise people about Calmer Choice is that we are not experts on Mindful Awareness, we are all on this journey together, learning, practicing, making mistakes, laughing, crying and enjoying the experiences together.
4. What is your favorite thing about working for Calmer Choice? My favorite thing about working for Calmer Choice is the joy of experiencing the lessons with the children and then sharing the trial and tribulations with all our stunning instructors.
5. What is your favorite movie?One of my favorite movies is The Color Purple. I also am enjoying the series, Call the Midwife.