1. What has inspired you lately? Most recently I have been inspired by the hard work and dedication of our Cape Cod Teachers and school administrators. I have been privileged to be in many different schools and classrooms teaching their students and I get to witness their kindness, patience, and dedication to and with the children. They are managing many different and challenging situations every day and I see them do it with grace, humor and much love. As I see these wonderful people in action with our children it makes me want to make a difference as I see them making a difference.
2. What's the best advice you have ever received? Hmmm...What comes to mind is advice learned from many people about living one day at a time. Throughout the last 25 plus years I have incorporated this mind set into my way of being and it has helped me with life's challenges. It has been a huge part of my mindfulness foundation as it has helped me to live in the present moment.
3. What is something that might surprise people about Calmer Choice? I think the most surprising thing about Calmer Choice that people may not know is the incredible amount of dedication and hours of hard work, that all of our people give freely. I have been with the organization from the onset and it never ceases to amaze me the generosity of time that people give.
4. What is your favorite thing about working for Calmer Choice? Well, right on top for me, since I am one of the instructors, is that I get to see the difference that we are making in a child's life...because they tell me how they are using the mindful awareness in their lives....I am very blessed to have this experience. The other thing I love about working for Calmer Choice is I am meeting so many wonderful, kind and giving people.
5. What is your favorite movie? I have so many favorite movies, however, I will pick the one that I have watched the most and I will continue to watch again and again... Gone With The Wind...:)